You will learn how to create a simple and clean button using Layer Styles in a few steps.
1. Start by creating a new shape with the Rounded Rectangle Tool using 2px as Radius.
2. Then you need to add it some Layer Styles.
3. Gradient Overlay: #c0c0c0 #878787 to #f0f0f0
4. Stroke: #717171
5. So far you should have something like this:
6. Now add it a Text using Arial Bold 50 pt and anti-aliasing: Smooth
7. Then add it a Drop Shadow.
8. And finally a Inner Shadow.
9. And you are done. I hope it was helpful.